This is an easy way to follow updates on my blog posts, upcoming training sessions I’m giving, and receive tips and tricks for helping you increase your productivity, quality and success all in one place.
Here are a few upcoming topics I’ll be covering:
Tips & tricks (newsletter only)
- How to tell your clients “no” by saying “yes.”
- How to handle making mistakes.
Upcoming blog posts
- Are you overconfident? If you said “no,” I bet I can prove you wrong! This post will cover how to prevent the Overconfidence Effect from ruining your translations.
- Are you comparing apples to oranges? Why highly experienced translators might not have the answers you’re seeking.
- How much am I worth? How to set your rates.
Upcoming training sessions
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking (San Diego): How to use dictation software to help you multitask, protect your body, and increase your productivity.
- Proz.com Los Angeles Pow Wow, this Thursday, September 9 (http://www.proz.com/powwow/5651)
- ATISDA luncheon, San Diego, October 3
- ATISDA Networking Happy Hour, San Diego, Friday, September 25 (https://www.facebook.com/events/540121216144978/)
Author: Jenae Spry
Jenae has been a French > English translator for over 10 years and a productivity and performance coach for freelancers for over 5 years. Jenae launched the Success by Rx blog to help freelancers achieve success.